"It's not working! We need more monkeys!"

Sunday, August 24, 2008

Never grow up, never surrender

Sometimes I impress the hell out of myself. During this trip I had the vague idea of buying a skim board, something new for us. I knew Travis had tried it before and liked it and I knew Josh and Jess are usually up for anything so I figured, what the heck? 
Oh my God. 
Travis, as it turned out, wasn't much into it this time. But Brian, AJ and the two youngest couldn't get enough. It was not overly warm, with biting cold winds and yet they couldn't not do it. It ended up being the highlight of their trip, except of course for Brian, who bit it during one run on a board and sprained his ankle severely. 
We're adding that to the last sprained ankle, which occurred during a vigorous game of capture the flag. 
Next injury will no doubt come in a dodgeball game. 

No comments: