This is the journey through life for the Troutehole family. We are having fun and enjoying the ride.
"It's not working! We need more monkeys!"
Monday, June 03, 2019
Back in the saddle
As part of our Preparing for Methow scheme we're trying to educate ourselves about modern-day farming. B and I both went to Corvallis to attend a full day seminar on farmings small acreage. Then I drove to Redmond for another full day of seminars on my own. Both were very interesting and helpful -- I hope!
While I was in Redmond I wanted to see what had changed. I went by the new city hall, in a restored old school and drove past our old house. The new owners had put a nice new fence around the front yard -- which I was able to do that when we lived there!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment